Tampa North Mini Club
Mini Club is Tampa North’s fall training program dedicated to our younger athletes. Mini Club plays a big role in the continuous development of our athletes. The training will focus on the developing of individual players skills. Our program is designed to train players of all levels. We work with beginner and intermediate players to create a strong understanding of volleyball fundamentals as well as improve and develop more advanced athletes.
Our Mini Club teams are created with the considerations of both the age and skill level of each athlete. The teams play competitive, local volleyball clubs and experience tournament competition. The goal for these players is to put them on the correct path to play at a higher, more competitive level during their school and regular club season.
2023 Mini Club Details:
- Season: mid August – mid October
- Requires AAU Membership (See information below)
- Placement Sessions: August 12, 2023
- Ages: 8 – 14 yrs old (no High School)
- Practices for 1 1/2 hours twice a week, beginning week of August 14, 2022.
- After Placement, Practice sessions for each player will be determined as one of the following:
- U11 Black,U11 Orange & U10 Black: Mon/Wed 6:30pm-8:00pm
- U14 Black, U13 Black & U12 Black: Tues/Thur 6:30pm-8:00pm
- U14 Orange, U13 Orange & U12 Orange: Fri 6:30pm-8:00pm / Sat 9am-10:30am
- 2 single day tournaments (Teams will play on one day TBD)
- September 9th
- October 7th
- Season cost is $550/player
AAU Membership Information
All players must be current AAU Members to participate in the Mini-Club season and placement session.
For the player without an existing AAU Membership, they are available for purchase using the link below:
- www.aausports.org and select Join Now
- 2023-2024 Membership fee is $14
- Select Tampa North as your club, Club Code: W34WY5