The Tampa North Volleyball Club is committed to the growth and development of our members, not only as athletes but also as strong students and productive citizens in our communities. We see it as our responsibility to create a positive learning environment that will push our athletes to go far beyond where or what they believed they could accomplish on their own. We will give them a safe and positive place for them to learn on their own about dealing with defeat, conflict resolution, leadership and becoming a positive role model.
Tampa North Volleyball Club was formed to train athletes in the fundamentals of volleyball. Our vision under the direction of an experienced (30+ years) Division 1 collegiate coach will be to build a club that emphasizes hard work, discipline, sportsmanship, competition and opportunity. The club will focus on individual player development in order to allow them the opportunity to compete successfully at the collegiate level and to develop locally and nationally competitive teams. We will seek to provide a positive environment, which will emphasize sportsmanship, camaraderie, and dedication within a team framework, while improving each individual’s self-esteem and self-confidence. We will provide:
- Team coaches, individually selected and trained by the Club Director
- Skill based practices, developed and supervised by the Club Director
- Individual, position-specific training
- Team and system-specific training
- Positive learning experiences on and off the court
- College recruiting assistance for interested players